Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Slow Cooking Obsessed


So I'm not much of a cook, but my husband is amazing and loves cooking so I've basically resigned to let him be the chef in our house. When I first got married I decided to be a good wife and start cooking meals for him to come home to (since I worked from home), but after Holden was born that goal completely went out the widow and my husband would come home ad cook our dinner after s long day of work and an hour long commute to get home. Holden's bath and bedtime all happen between 5 and 6:30 (around te same time my hubby walks in the door so it's hard to prepare a meal that he can come home to. So this week I've started using the crock pot and although he said he didn't mind cooking in the past, he has been ecstatic about having meals ready for him after work. My first attempt this week was ribs and it was a HUGE success. The hubby was so impressed and it was one of the simplest meals I've made (and thats coming from a vegetarian who has no idea how to cook meat!). You have to try this recipe.



No comments:

Post a Comment