Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Like A Boy

Holden is such a boy. I know that's an obvious statement, but he's getting to the age where he is acting like such a little boy. He's constantly whacking things (including his own body), he's always trying to move in five different directions at once, he is a bit destructive (the majority of our pop-up books no longer pop up), he pulls your hair and grabs your face incessantly, when he sits his arms and legs move a mile a minute like he's swimming in the air, and he is a little chatterbox (an older lady came up to me at Target yesterday and said my he's expressive!). I left Holden with my mom for an hour today while I went horseback riding and she looked (and felt) like she has been through a tornado. It kind of makes me giddy to see his personality come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment