Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Musical Play




Every Tuesday we take a music class with all of my mommie friends at DayOne in walnut creek. Although i sometimes feel ridiculous with the things I am doing (if my hubby or friends could be flies on the wall they would just die laughing), Holden loves the class and it's fun to do classes that are just for him. In one part of the class, the teacher puts on a dog song and walks around to each kid with this giant, shaggy dog puppet. When we first starting going to class, Holden showed no interest...oh no thanks, I have one of those at home. But yesterday, he was obsessed! He reached out with both hands, gripped the fur like his life depended on it, and pulled that doggy to his mouth. When the teacher moved to the baby beside him, Holden reached out with both hands trying to get the doggy bac. It was so cute! I love watching him see something he wants and try to go after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment