Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Another Slow Cooker Meal

All new mommies should use the slow cooker because lets be honest, who really has time to cook when you've got a new baby in the house?? I do all the prep work in the morning during Holden's first nap, we have a house that smells great the entire day, and my husband thinks I'm an amazing wife! Last night I made BBQ pulled pork sandwiches (although I forgot to take a picture of the actual sandwich). My husband said it was mouthwatering good (I don't know because I'm a vegetarian and had a veggie burger). I added a little extra BBQ sauce than the recipe called for and a dash of hot sauce. Since we have left overs, we are having tacos tonight! I bought pinto beans, cotija cheese, avocado, and cilantro. This whole meal planning thing is working out so well!!


No comments:

Post a Comment